CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fashion Friday: Green Ruffles

Welcome to the first Fashion Friday! I love to shop and I love clothes so I thought I should add some fashion related posts to the blog. My mom and godmother are to blame for my love of shopping. They started me at a very young age. I was not one of those babies screaming in the stroller, I loved every minute. I love getting new clothes but I am always on the lookout for a good bargin (if you know my father then you know why!). You won't see me wearing expensive clothes from fancy designers. There are plenty of stores with cute fashionable clothes that won't break the bank. Hope you enjoy these weekly posts and that they give you some inspiration.


Green Ruffle Shirt: Target

Black Cardigan: Target

Black Dress Pants: Kohls

Shoes: Younkers

No comments:

Post a Comment