CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter Decorating

We are back with part 2 of our winter decor. The first post showed our new winter pillows my mom made.

We added a few more winter touches to the living room. First, the bookshelf....

I bought these wood log looking candles on clearance at Target.


I made these twine trees to add to the rustic winter vibe of the bookshelf.


These pine cones were also on clearance at Target and Lee whipped up a few moss balls for me to add among the pine cones.


Now the side table...

I bought this glass dish at the Dollar Tree and filled it with our wine corks. The texture and the color of the corks fit in with the rustic winter vibe the living room has. The color of the candle matches the next item...the window seat.

My mom made this flannel quilt for Lee. It fits in perfectly folded on top of our tv stand turned window seat. So that is our rustic winter living room decor. Have any of you added any winter touches to your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment