CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Window Shopping: Target

Target has 2 very cute decor lines out right now that I wanted to share with you. If you haven't picked this up by now, my favorite colors/color combo are black and white. I was in heaven when I discovered Target's Regency Collection. If you are a black and white lover like me, take a look at some of the highlights of the collection.....
So many things to love....

Aren't these lamps awesome? I love the black detail on the shade also.


3 great pillows to choose from.

Aren't these mirrored accessories great? They would definitely add some glam to any space.


If black and white isn't your thing, maybe the Nantucket collection is more your style. I have a deep love of the beach. The colors, sounds, smells....I can't get enough! I want to bring more of the coastal vibe into our home. But you have to be careful with beachy decorating, if you use the wrong items or too many items it can look very tacky. This is where the Target collection comes in. Here are some great items to give your house a beachy feel....

These accessories would add a subtle beachy feel to your space. I especially love the sea fan and coral pictures.


Glass base lamps are very popular right now. This lamp is very classic and would look great in any room. These types of lamps are very versitle and can be filled with many things (like the sand and shells beside it).

I love the coral pillow. The perfect sea inspired pillow. The red pillow looks like a certain burlap pillow that is sitting on my couch right now...love the color. What do you guys think of the two collections? Which is your favorite item?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Looks like I need to get myself to Target, and FAST! :)

    ReplyDelete