CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ikea Inspiration

I mentioned in my May favorites that we had recently taken a trip to Minneapolis. Since we were there we of course had to stop at Ikea! I can't wait until we have a house and can really shop there and implement their ideas and products. I wanted to share with you some of the things and set ups that caught my eye.


I love this dining room table and chairs. You know I love all things black and white so this set up is right up my alley. I also love the dishes and centerpiece. I have 3 of those candlesticks (they are in our bedroom). I love how they lined them down the center of the table...I will have to remember this!




These are some of the light fixtures that caught my eye. There were a lot of cool ones. This is one reason I can't wait to have a house. I would love to have some of these light fixtures.


I love this closet! I dream of having a huge closet someday. Something pretty and organized like this would be great- just add one of those awesome light fixtures to it. Someday....


I have had my eye on this mirror for awhile. I absolutely love it. I just wish I had a place to put it.


This bedroom caught my eye. It is very pretty, but not very masculine....

Have you been to Ikea lately? What are your favorite Ikea products?

No comments:

Post a Comment