CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Deck Makeover

Life has been busy lately but I'm back! I am going to show you our deck makeover. We are lucky to have such a big deck with our apartment. We have been using and enjoying it a lot lately. Last summer it was basically empty so this year we wanted to make some improvements so we could spend a lot more time out there. I already shared the chair makeover and the herb container. So here is our improved deck...




We have 2 tomato plants and one bell pepper plant in the three big pots by the grill. This is our mini garden. In the corner by the door is our mini flower garden. The flower container on the table is a big peaches can from Sam's Club that I painted white. Lee drilled a few holes in the bottom for drainage... another way to recycle! I found the lantern at a garage sale a few years ago. There are 2 of them and I think I bought both of them for $1. We are really happy with how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! I love the pop of red and the peaches can planter!

    Laura @ alomg for the ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've really made the most of a small space! Love the coffee can planter!

    ReplyDelete