CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May Favorites

There are a few blogs that I read that do a monthly favorites post so I thought I would give it a try. I like reading about what products/things/activities they have been enjoying lately. It gives me ideas of things to do or products to try. So here are my May favorites....


Grilling! I shared our deck makeover on Monday. My husband is a great cook and he has grilled a lot already this summer. My favorite thing he makes are his apple pork burgers. Yum!


Ikea! We were recently in Minneapolis and made a stop at the Swedish store. I will share more soon about what we came home with!

The farmer's market! I love spending some time on a Saturday morning wondering around the downtown farmer's market with my hubby. It is so nice having fresh Iowa grown veggies to eat all summer long.


Heels! After a long winter it is nice to wear some strappy heels. My favorites are the Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges and the Old Navy black ruffle heels.


Eyeliner! This is one makeup product I rarely go without. I feel like my eyes get lost without it. Target has a cheap makeup line called Elf. I have been using their black eyeliner pencil and I love it. It works so well and is only $1! I definitely plan to try more products from this line.

What were some of your May favorites? If you do a favorites post, please link to it in the comments section...I would love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment