CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Dollar Spot

I wanted to show you a few cute garden themed items that Target has on their Dollar Spot. I have a few of the items and used them in my Spring decorating.

These small pails and watering can are perfect to hold plants or flowers.


I think these small candle holders are super cute. I may need to go pick up a few more. This lantern would be a perfect way to add a little Spring/Summer touch to your home.


If I would let him, my hubby would have our deck full of potted veggie plants. We may have to try a few of these grow-in-a-bag plants.

Have any of you picked up any of these items and used them to decorate? What are the ways you add a little Spring to your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment