CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ikea: What We Bought

Today I want to share with you a few of the items we purchased at Ikea. First, we bought this green and white striped throw blanket for the couch. I wanted to bring more green to the room so this blanket has helped with that.

We needed a lamp for the desk so we picked this one up. It is very industrial looking and I love it.


We also bought these small green storage boxes for the bookshelf in the living room. Again, to help bring more green into the room.

We also bought a few more frames for our collage wall in our bedroom. The pictures are from our wedding and honeymoon. I still have one more frame and little project to add so when I get that done I will be sure to show you all.
We also bought a wok and 4 steam less wine glasses. However, we only came home with 2 unbroken glasses! I won't show you pics since wine glasses and a wok aren't too exciting! We also finally found the white shelves I have been wanting in stock so we got those for above the desk. I have to finish styling those so I will show them when they are done. Did any of you hit up the Ikea sale this weekend? I would love to hear about it since I have never been on a sale weekend. Is it worth going?

No comments:

Post a Comment