CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Go Pack Go!

Since the Green Bay Packers are playing Monday Night Football tonight I thought I would share some pictures of the game we went to. I guess I am not like most girls. I have loved the Packers since early elementary school. I had a Packers winter coat in 3rd grade. I don't miss a game. I was thrilled when Lee got me tickets to a Packers game at Lambeau Field for our wedding. The Packers beat the 49ers on a beautiful, usually warm day in Green Bay. (It was 60 degrees on November 22 in Green Bay, Wisconsin....we were very lucky!)


Lee and I by the Vince Lombardi Statue .
I think this is a must take picture if you are visiting Lambeau.


Tailgating at Brett Favre's Steakhouse

Lambeau Field


My favorite Packer.....Donald Driver #80

Thank you for taking me babe! You are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment