CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Part 1)


Enough with the snow and onto the Christmas decorations! We only put up one tree this year. We don't quite have everything arranged/put away/bought from our wedding and moving here yet. Hopefully in the next month we should get everything settled so next year we will be able to put both trees up. I went with a blue, white and silver color scheme this year. We already had all these ornaments from last year, I just bought four new jewel ones from Target for $1 each.


I even made a few new ornaments for the tree. I just bought plain glass ornaments and white glitter from Michaels. Then I used some craft glue and spread it on the top of the ornament and sprinkled the glitter on. They turned out really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment